All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor a moment in time it seemed that the Turks and Caicos Islands would have implemented the Value Added Tax. A last minute reprieve meant that they will t have the VAT imposed. This book looks at the history of VAT as well as the benefits that were proposed to the Islanders.
- Author BiographyDawn French the history buff, lives in Saint Lucia, in the Caribbean with the love of her life Dax; her Rottweiler mix and the Super Star of the majority of Dawn's stories.
- Author(s)A L Dawn French
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication30/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight50 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.37Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.