All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the definitive book for managing an incurable passion for a decaying, water-logged village. Whether you already have a raging case of Venetophilia or are among the fifteen million people who yearly put themselves in danger of contracting it, here is where you get your fix of Venetian wit, history, practicality, and enchantment.
- Author BiographyJudith Martin, born a perfect lady in an imperfect society, is the author of the Miss Manners columns and best-selling books, two novels, and a travel book on Venice. She and her husband live in Washington, DC. Eric Denker is a Senior Lecturer in the Education Department of the National Gallery of Art in Washington, D.C. He is also an Adjunct Professor of Art History at Georgetown University.
- Author(s)Judith Martin
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication18/03/2008
- SubjectPeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Note35 illustrations
- Weight270 g
- Width140 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.