All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionGreed, hubris and narcissism: qualities that define many leaders and have grown to be part of today's society and structures. Too often these qualities are seen as key ingredients for successful leadership, while they are actually a recipe for disaster. The so-called profit of this type of leadership runs at the expense of ourselves. In this book Bru Rouffaer encourages leaders to find new motives: altruism, humility, the quest for balance, which see man as a whole and combine sustainable growth with the well-being of future generations. 'No Way' advocates change: the Big bad boss era is over!
- Author BiographyBruno Rouffaer is a sociologist with more than 20 years of experience as an international management consultant. He is a renowned keynote speaker and runs workshops and coaching programs around the globe.
- Author(s)Bruno Rouffaer
- Date of Publication24/07/2013
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationTielt
- Country of PublicationBelgium
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.