All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAre You My Dinner?Sure, everybody kws worms eat dirt . . . but did you kw that scorpions are on the menu for meerkats? Or that there s a vampire finch (three guesses what it eats!)? Or that some people eat stinkbugs? No way . . .way!Kids will gobble up this super-cool fact book inspired by the wide-ranging collections of the Smithsonian. It s a full menu of lively text, fantastic photos, fun illustrations, and snappy design that all about who s eating what, where food came from, and how we started eating it in the first place.
- Author BiographyTracey West is the author of more than 200 books for children and young adults.
- Author(s)Tracey West
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication15/01/2017
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleSmithsonian
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2017
- ImprintGrosset & Dunlap Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width163 mm
- Height168 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Luke Flowers
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $234.90Trending at AU $288.63
- AU $30.63Trending at AU $35.61
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.67
- AU $14.48Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $52.57
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.32
- AU $42.80Trending at AU $47.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.