Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.15
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.56
- AU $41.86Trending at AU $43.95
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $32.89
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $17.47
- AU $29.37Trending at AU $33.20
- AU $14.72Trending at AU $15.31
About this product
- DescriptionAli and Munsif Abbasi learnt all their cooking techniques and recipes from their Indian mother. In this book, the brothers reveal the dishes they have been eating for 30 years, covering everything from the equipment you'll need and what you should have in your spice cabinet, to sauces and main dishes. The recipes include oven dishes, such as Whole Chicken with an Indian Stuffing, barbecue cooking, cooking for the camper and hillwalker, seafood, curry in a hurry, kebabs, drinks and rice dishes. There is also an advanced section for the real curry fanatic, with complicated dishes explained simply. Celebrity favourites are included from John Inverdale, Hazel Irvine, Craig Brown, Phil Cunningham, Ali Bain and others, and proceeds from the book go to Maggie's Cancer Care Centre.
- Author BiographyAli and Munsif Abbasi learnt their cooking techniques and recipes from their Indian mother in Glasgow. Munsif now lives and works as a chef in New Zealand while Ali, who was a BBC Radio Scotland travel reporter based in Glasgow, sadly passed away in 2004.
- Author(s)Ali Abbasi,Munsif Abbasi
- PublisherNeil Wilson Publishing
- Date of Publication25/11/2002
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationGlasgow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAngel's Share
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Foreword byJack Mcconnell
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.