Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.66Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEveryone thinks Otto is adorable. How cute! they say. Such a sweet child! But then Otto learns the word -and w he says it all the time! At first, it's fun to refuse to eat, take a bath, and go to bed. But when Otto's favorite word causes him to have a really bad day at school, Daddy has the perfect solution.
- Author(s)Tracey Corderoy
- PublisherTiger Tales
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTiger Tales
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width249 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Tim Warnes
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.