All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the Nobel winners in ecomic sciences, from 1991-1995: R.H. Coarse (1991), for his discovery and clarification of the significance of transaction costs and property rights for the institutional structure and functioning of the ecomy; G.S. Becker (1992) for having extended the domain of microecomic analysis to a wide range of human behaviour and interaction, including nmarket behaviour; R.W. Fogel and D.C. North (1993), for having renewed research in ecomic history in applying ecomic theory and quantitative methods in order to explain ecomic and institutional change; J.C. Harsanyi, J.F. Nash and R. Selten (1994), for their pioneering analysis of equilibria in the theory of n-cooperative games; and R.E. Lucas, for having developed and applied the hypothesis of rational explanations, and thereby having transformed macroecomics analysis and deepened the understanding of ecomic policy.
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication15/07/1997
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Height220 mm
- Edited byTorsten Persson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.