All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFiction about what would happen if a corpse suddenly appeared where several juridictional lines crossed, and ne of the jurisdictions had the money, the resources, or the desire to handle the job.
- Author BiographyGary Weibye is a retired teacher living on a mountaintop in Northern Arkansas. Since 1997, he has been writing about what it is like to return to Nature and a small town life after years of contending with city life. His stories get into the cultural shock and the day-to-day struggles of living on the brink of old age and literally on the brink of a cliff, and feeling the pull of gravity. He was born in Minnesota around the beginning of WWII and has lived in Iowa, Nebraska, Texas, and now Arkansas, but he has seen a lot of the world, and he knows what is quirky.
- Author(s)Gary O Weibye
- Date of Publication22/03/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Illustrator(s)Cory L Weibye
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.13
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.06
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.