All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn a village of masked men, magic compels each man to love only one woman and to follow the commands of his goddess without question. A woman may reject the only man who will love her if she pleases, but she will be alone forever. A man must stay masked until his goddess returns his love and if she cant or will t love him, he remains masked forever. Where the rest of her village celebrates this mystery that binds men and women together, 17- year-old Noll is just done with it. She has lost all of her childhood friends as they ve paired off, but the worst blow of all came when her closest companion, Jurij, finds his goddess in Noll s own sister. Desperate to find a way to break this ancient spell, Noll instead discovers why man has ever loved her: she is in fact the goddess of the mysterious lord of the village, a Byronic man who refuses to let Noll have her right as a woman to spurn him and who has the power to fight the curse. Thus begins a dangerous game between the two: the choice of woman versus the magic of man. The stakes are less than freedom and happiness, life and death and neither Noll r the veiled man is willing to lose.
- Author BiographyAmy McNulty is a freelance writer and editor who, while in high school, had her first piece published in The Concord Review. Her days are spent alternatively writing on business and marketing topics, while primarily crafting stories with dastardly villains and antiheroes set in fantastical medieval settings. She lives in southern Wisconsin.
- Author(s)Amy McNulty
- Date of Publication21/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleNever Veil
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.