All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.66
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $24.21Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.49
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.57
About this product
- DescriptionFrom award-winning author, David Elliot, comes a funny celebration of perfect imperfections told from a child's point of view. From award-winning author, David Elliot, comes a celebration of patience, positivity, and perfect imperfections! Everybody says body's perfect - and, it's true. Your best friend can be a bit of a show-off and your mum can be a little bit stubborn...But sometimes people can come pretty close - and you can too! Told from a child's point of view, David Elliot's witty text and Sam Zuppardi's fresh, dynamic illustrations show that life may be more about patience than perfection, and that focusing on the positive reaps its own rewards.
- Author BiographyDavid Elliott is the award-winning author of many books for children, including On the Wing, illustrated by Becca Stadtlander. As well as being a writer, David is also a professor at Colby-Sawyer College in New London, New Hampshire, USA. He lives in Warner, New Hampshire. Sam Zuppardi says he used to draw cartoons at school when he was supposed to be doing work. Among other things, he has worked in a book warehouse, a bookshop and a toy shop, and is currently working with children. His first picture book, The Nowhere Box, received a starred review. Sam lives in York.
- Author(s)David Elliott
- PublisherWalker Books Ltd
- Date of Publication05/03/2015
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWalker Books Ltd
- Weight410 g
- Width237 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sam Zuppardi
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.