All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNot being perfect has its virtues in this irresistible child s-eye view. Your best friend is kind of a show-off. Your baby sister is loud. And Mom can be pretty stubborn. Not perfect! But sometimes they come pretty close, and you do, too. David Elliott s winning, tongue-in-cheek text combines with Sam Zuppardi s fresh, kid-friendly illustrations to show that life may be more about patience than perfection, and that focusing on the positive reaps its own rewards.
- Author BiographyDavid Elliott is an award-winning author of many books for children, including the New York Times best-selling And Here s to You! as well as On the Farm, In the Wild, and In the Sea, all illustrated by Holly Meade, and On the Wing, illustrated by Becca Stadtlander. He lives in Warner, New Hampshire. Sam Zuppardi is the author-illustrator of The Nowhere Box and illustrated the middle-grade series The Misadventures of Edgar and Allan Poe by Gordon McAlpine. He lives in York, England.
- Author(s)Professor of Music and Music Education David Elliott
- PublisherCandlewick Press (MA)
- Date of Publication10/02/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCandlewick Press (MA)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width234 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sam Zuppardi
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.39
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $33.37
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.74
- AU $36.86Trending at AU $44.04
- AU $15.44Trending at AU $17.17
- AU $19.33Trending at AU $19.67
- AU $27.66Trending at AU $30.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.