Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionSemaj Matthews is a private detective whose life revolves around helping people locate their lost loved ones. The one person he's been unsuccessful in finding is his own birth father, but the reason is that he never wanted to find him. He often tells himself that he doesn't care. He's become a successful man in spite of the fact that his only male role models were the great dads he watched on television each week. In the midst of planning his wedding to the love of his life, Semaj receives an anymous tip that turns everything he's ever believed upside down. The caller tells him the name of his father, and he's shocked to learn that it's a man he's admired his entire life--America's favorite TV Dad, Wayne James. Frustrated, Semaj lashes out at the world and finds himself on the wrong side of the law, where only the Heavenly Father can save him and his earthly father.
- Author(s)Zaria Garrison
- PublisherKensington Publishing
- Date of Publication02/02/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintUrban Books
- Weight227 g
- Width142 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.