All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionNocturia: Causes, Consequences and Clinical Approaches is the first volume exclusively on the topic of cturia and is designed to be a comprehensive treatise on the subject. This volume is organized into 11 chapters first introducing and defining cturia and its impact to patients and society, followed by chapters dealing with predictors and risk factors; relationship to sleep disorders; overactive bladder; and water homeostasis. Therapeutic areas addressing cturia are covered in specific chapters and include pharmacotherapy affecting the bladder, prostate and kidneys as well as behavioral therapy and surgical intervention. Separate chapters are devoted to alternative therapies as well as the impact of cturia in the elderly. This volume closes with a chapter presenting avenues for future investigation into the etiology and management of cturia. Clinical case scenarios inclusive of figures and tables illuminate the evaluation and management of patients with cturia. Nocturia: Causes, Consequences and Clinical Approaches will give physicians and related healthcare providers the background to understand the conditions causing cturia, how cturia affects society and the basis for its rational treatment. It will be used as a state of the art reference by urologists, urogynecologists, internists, nephrologists, pulmologists, endocrilogists and sleep medicine specialists.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/11/2011
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note19 black & white tables, biography
- Weight444 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAlan J. Wein,Jeffrey P. Weiss,Jerry G. Blaivas,Philip E. V. van Kerrebroeck
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.