All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionNocturia is the most bothersome and prevalent lower urinary tract symptom in the world. It has a multifactorial aetiology ranging from medical causes to surgical causes, which means a thorough history and clinical examination is required before treatment from the appropriate specialist. Part of the Oxford Urology Library, this pocketbook covers all the clinically relevant aspects of a demanding subject with up-to-date information from experts in Urology. With chapters covering the definition, epidemiology, assessment and treatment of cturia, this title is an invaluable and easy-to-read reference.
- Author BiographyDr Hashim Hashim is a Consultant Urological Surgeon and Director of the Urodynamics unit, Bristol Urological Institute, and an Honorary Senior Lecturer at the University of Bristol. He is a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England and Fellow of the European Board of Urology and his main research interests include the overactive bladder, urinary incontinence, nocturia, urodynamics and benign prostates. Paul Abrams is Consultant Urological Surgeon, North Bristol Trust, Professor of Urology, University of Bristol, Head of Teaching and Research at the Bristol Urological Institute, Chairman of the International Consultation for Urological Diseases. He is also one of the world's leading experts in the field of lower urinary tract dysfunction. His clinical special interests are Female and functional urology and Neurourology and Urodynamics.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication09/07/2015
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleOxford Urology Library
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight92 g
- Width138 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Edited byHashim Hashim,Paul Abrams
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.