All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive resource brings together the most current theories, evidence and best practice parameters for the use of cturnal n-invasive ventilation (nNIV). Chapters focus on the application of acute and chronic nNIV in patients with cardio-respiratory disorders over a range of major medical settings. Updates on past and recent research in this field are highlighted. Authored by leading clinicians and investigators, Nocturnal Non-Invasive Ventilation provides practical and cutting-edge kwledge to physicians, researchers and allied health professionals on the front lines of treating cardio-respiratory and sleep disorders.
- Author BiographyRobert C. Basner, M.D. Professor of Medicine at Columbia University Medical Center Director, Cardiopulmonary Sleep & Ventilatory Disorders Center Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons New York, NY Sairam Parthasarathy, MD Associate Professor University of Arizona Medical Center Tucson, AZ
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note33 black & white illustrations, 35 colour illustrations, 9 black & white tables, biography
- Weight590 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byRobert C. Basner,Sairam Parthasarathy
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.