All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $128.00Trending at AU $198.07
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $166.93
- AU $25.85Trending at AU $29.25
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.22
- AU $46.87Trending at AU $52.20
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.48
- AU $35.75Trending at AU $44.19
About this product
- DescriptionIn the sequel to Claire de Lune, a teen girl struggling with her werewolf identity discovers that some secrets are too dangerous to share.... After the tragic events of the summer, Claire is looking forward to a new school year. All she wants to worry about is finding the most gorgeous dress to wear to the Autumn Ball with her perfect boyfriend. But as Claire kws all too well, the life of a werewolf is never that simple, or that sweet. When Claire's human and wolf lives start to collide, her worst nightmares come true. She's hurting her best friend. She's caught lying. And then the unthinkable happens: Someone discovers Claire's secret. If Claire's werewolf identity is exposed, everyone she kws will be put at risk. And the pack's response comes at a cost higher than Claire can imagine. Claire will be forced to determine just how far she is willing to go to protect her family, her identity, and her life, before she loses it all....
- Author BiographyChristine Johnson grew up in, moved away from, and finally came home to Indianapolis, Indiana. She lives there with her husband and two children in a creaky old house with a creaky old dog. Visit Christine online at ChristineJohnsonBooks.com and follow her on Twitter at @CJohnsonBooks.
- Author(s)Christine Johnson
- PublisherSimon Pulse
- Date of Publication24/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon Pulse
- Weight327 g
- Width141 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.