Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $34.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo you believe in eternal love? Is there an experience available to the human species that might prove that love truly is eternal? What if you lost someone 50 years ago, or even 500 years ago, and your grief was still as fresh as the day it happened? Could the longevity of grief be a clue to the infinite nature of love? Isaac Bloom survived the Holocaust and has wandered the world like a kind of ghost for 50 years. Now, while writing his last travel article before retirement, he has stumbled upon something sinister, and disturbingly-familiar, that threatens to exhume memories he thought long since buried. The forbidding stranger at the center of this mystery offers Isaac a difficult choice, and one that he has failed at in the past; whether to embrace love or fear. Isaac must follow the stranger down dark labyrinths of time in the hopes of finally answering the question of eternal love.
- Author(s)T R Stingley
- Date of Publication29/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.81
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $59.41
- AU $21.81Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.19
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $20.66
- AU $28.13Trending at AU $28.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.