All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMeet Noddy the little wooden boy who comes to life in Enid Blyton's most enduringly popular creation. When a magic rubber goes missing in Toyland, Noddy and Bert Monkey have got a real challenge ahead of them. In the wrong hands, the rubber could rub out half of Toy Town! Will Noddy save the day and rescue the rubber before it causes too much trouble? First published in 1954, this edition contains the original text by Enid Blyton and illustrations by Robert Tyndall.
- Author BiographyEnid Blyton was born in East Dulwich, South London, in 1897. She wrote over six hundred books in her lifetime, including many of the 20th century's most popular children's series. Some of her best-known works include the Famous Five, the Secret Seven, Malory Towers, The Magic Faraway Tree, The Wishing Chair and Noddy. Enid Blyton died in 1968 but remains one of the world's best-loved storytellers and is consistently voted a children's favourite in reader polls.
- Author(s)Enid Blyton
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication06/10/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleNoddy Classic Storybooks
- Series Part/Volume NumberBook 8
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Children's Books
- Weight204 g
- Width134 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 6
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.