All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionExposure to loud ise continues to be the largest cause of hearing loss in the adult population. The problem of NIHL impacts a number of disciplines. US standards for permissible ise exposure were originally published in 1968 and remain largely unchanged today. Indeed, permissible ise exposure for US personnel is significantly greater than that allowed in numerous other countries, including for example, Canada, China, Brazil, Mexico, and the European Union. However, there have been a number of discoveries and advances that have increased our understanding of the mechanisms of NIHL. These advances have the potential to impact how NIHL can be prevented and how our ise standards can be made more appropriate.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/10/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleSpringer Handbook of Auditory Research
- Series Part/Volume Number40
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight599 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byArthur N. Popper,Colleen G. Le Prell,Donald Henderson,Richard R. Fay
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.