All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $49.51Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
About this product
- DescriptionWhen sun sets and night falls, adorable animals come out to play! This touch-and-feel board book offers fun hidden sounds. As kids read, they'll meet and hear nighttime animals. Will it be a sring bear or maybe he'll even growl? Follow along with fun rhyming text and realistic sounds on every page. Welcome to the isy night!
- Author BiographyAfter studying a degree in English in Wales, Libby Walden set off to London find her fortune in the wondrous world of children's books. Now an editor at Caterpillar Books and a book review blogger at Through the Wardrobe, she loves that her job involves writing, reading and talking about books every day. Amanda Enright has illustrated a range of children's books, with subjects ranging from fairies and elves to religious characters, and from ants to elephants. Her bright colors and distinctive style have proved a hit with children internationally.
- Author(s)Libby Walden
- PublisherSilver Dolphin Books
- Date of Publication09/08/2016
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleNoisy Touch and Feel
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSilver Dolphin Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width213 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Illustrator(s)Amanda Enright
- Format DetailsSound story / 'noisy' book
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.