Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $18.46Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $33.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJoin celebrated tarnsman Tarl Cabot in his latest adventure on the parallel planet of Gor, with its exotic lifestyle and social rms. Tarl has dedicated his life to ensuring that the Priest-Kings survive the harsh lands of Gor, but a savage tribe that closely guards its secrets has halted his quest. To continue it, Tarl must unravel the mysteries of this strange, private band of mads called the Wagon People at risk of his life. He is the only man alive who has t trembled in the presence of this mysterious tribe. Now he is embarking on the most perilous adventure of his sojourn on the counter-world of Gor. Will he be accepted by the tribe and learn the secrets they guard with their lives or will he die trying? Rediscover this brilliantly imagined world where men are masters and women live to serve their every desire. Nomads of Gor is the 4th book in the Gorean Saga, but you may enjoy reading the series in any order.
- Author BiographyJohn Norman, born in Chicago, Illinois, in 1931, is the creator of the Gorean Saga, the longest-running series of adventure novels in science fiction history. Starting inDecember 1966 with Tarnsman of Gor, the series was put on hold after its twenty-fifth installment, Magicians of Gor, in 1988, when DAW refused to publish its successor, Witness of Gor. After several unsuccessful attempts to find a trade publishing outlet, the series was brought back into print in 2001. Norman has also produced a separate science fiction series, the Telnarian Histories, plus two other fiction works ( Ghost Dance and Time Slave ), a nonfiction paperback ( Imaginative Sex ), and a collection of thirty short stories, entitled Norman Invasions. The Totems of Abydos was published in spring 2012. All of Norman s work is available both in print and as ebooks. The Internet has proven to be a fertile ground for the imagination of Norman s ever-growing fan base, and at Gor Chronicles(www.gorchronicles.com), a website specially created for his tremendous fan following, onemay read everything there is to knowabout this unique fictional culture. Norman is married and has three children.
- Author(s)John Norman
- PublisherOpen Road Media Science & Fantasy
- Date of Publication06/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleGorean Saga
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOpen Road Media Science & Fantasy
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight467 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best Selling in Fiction Books
- AU $65.36New
- AU $52.54Used
A Game of Thrones: The Story Continues: The Complete Box Set of All 7 Books by George R. R. Martin (Paperback, 2012)
- AU $53.38New
- AU $47.52Used
- AU $16.07New
- AU $8.06Used
- AU $70.49New
- AU $16.57New
- AU $18.34New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $24.90Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $19.29Trending at AU $24.06
- AU $24.34Trending at AU $26.22
- AU $18.40Trending at AU $28.50
- AU $18.80Trending at AU $19.89
- AU $22.34Trending at AU $25.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.