All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.74Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis graduate textbook covers contemporary directions of n-equilibrium statistical mechanics as well as classical methods of kinetics. With one of the main propositions being to avoid terms such as obviously and it is easy to show , this treatise is an easy-to-read introduction into this traditional, yet vibrant field.
- Author BiographyH. M. Bikkin, Institute of Metal Physics, Ekaterinburg, Russia; I. I. Lyapilin, Institute of Metal Physics, Ekaterinburg, Russia.
- Author(s)Halid Bikkin,Igor I. Lyapilin
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication20/01/2014
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDe Gruyter Textbook
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Content Note34 black & white illustrations, 34 schw.-w. Abb.
- Weight636 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.