All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an up-to-date analysis of the development and deployment of 'n-lethal' weapons by police and military organizations. It reviews the key techlogies, issues, and dangers, with particular attention to the development of drugs, lasers, microwaves, and acoustics as incapacitating weapons.
- Author BiographyNEIL DAVISON is Senior Policy Adviser in the Science Policy Centre at the Royal Society. For four years he was lead researcher on 'non-lethal' weapons at the Department of Peace Studies, University of Bradford, UK.
- Author(s)Neil Davison
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/06/2009
- SubjectMilitary History
- Series TitleGlobal Issues
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight540 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.