All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionThis handbook has been designed for practicing dental clinicians and students, which includes dental hygienists, general dentists, periodontists, and students of dental hygiene and dentistry who are responsible for treating patients with a broad spectrum of periodontal diseases. The book will enable practicing clinicians and students to successfully meet the challenge of excellent patient care, by providing , in a concise and simplified format, both classic and contemporary practical measures that address all aspects of n-surgical periodontal disease management. Readers are carefully guided through an extensive body of accumulated kwledge in eight broad chapters which includes: the patient's involvement in disease control and prevention, the clinician's instrumentation for the diagsis and basic treatment of gingivitis/periodontitis along with pharmacotherapeutics and supportive maintenance therapy to ensure long-term success. Numerous illustrations help to bring the presented ideas and suggestions to life and the succinct nature of the text will allow readers to transfer useful information quickly to their own clinical settings.
- Author BiographyDr. Paul A. Levi, Jr. is an Associate Clinical Professor in the Department of Periodontology at Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, Visiting Professor at Universitat Internacional de Catalunya in Barcelona, Spain and a Clinical Instructor at the Harvard University School of Dental Medicine. He earned a BS at St. Lawrence University in Canton, NY and his D. M. D. and Certificate in Periodontology from Tufts University. He is a Diplomate and a Director of the American Board of Periodontology. Additionally, he maintains a private practice limited to Periodontics and Implant surgery in Burlington, VT. Dr. Robert J. Rudy earned his D.M.D. from Tufts University in 1970. After serving as a captain in the USAF, from 1970 to 1972, he earned a Certificate in Periodontology from the University of Washington, in Seattle, in 1975. Returning to Boston and the Tufts School of Dental Medicine, Dr. Rudy became a Clinical Instructor in the Department of Periodontology. Ten years later he became an Associate Clinical Professor. From 1995-2014, Dr. Rudy served as Director of Pre-doctoral Periodontology. Additionally, he maintained a private practice, in Brookline and Newton Centre, Massachusetts, from 1975-2015. Dr. Y. Natalie Jeong is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Periodontology at Tufts University School of Dental Medicine. She earned her D. M. D. and her Certificate in Periodontology from Tufts University. She is a Diplomate and a board examiner of the American Board of Periodontology. She is a director of Lincoln Dental Study Club and maintains a private practice limited to Periodontics and Implant surgery in Lincoln, Massachusetts. Dr. Daniel K. Coleman is a Diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology. He is a Clinical Instructor in the Department of Periodontology at Harvard University School of Dental Medicine. Dr. Coleman earned his B.S. at Trinity College in Hartford, CT and his D.M.D., M.S., and Certificate in Periodontology from Tufts University School of Dental Medicine Boston, MA. Additionally, he maintains a private practice limited to Periodontics and Implant Surgery in Rhode Island.
- Author(s)Daniel Coleman,Natalie Jeong,Paul Levi,Robert Rudy
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication30/11/2015
- SubjectDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note28 black & white illustrations, 248 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight661 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Contained items statementContains Book and DVD
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.