All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to NDE of composite materials by acoustic wave propagation, including advanced ultrasound methods, for detailed identification and measurement of defects, and characterization of microstructure and properties. The major objective is to present the basic concepts of wave propagation in anisotropic media, and to show how these concepts can be applied to the quantitative, ndestructive evaluation of composite media.
- Author(s)Ronald A. Kline
- PublisherTechnomic Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication26/08/1992
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationLancaster
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTechnomic Publishing Co
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.