Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis title offers everything you need to master invative statistical methods for interpreting and analyzing censored environmental data. Adapting survival analysis methods that have been successfully used in medical and industrial research, the author demonstrates their practical applications for studies of trace chemicals in air, water, soils, and biota. You'll quickly become proficient in these methods through the use of real-world examples that are solved using MINITAB[registered] Release 14 and other commonly used software packages.
- Author BiographyDENNIS R. HELSEL, PhD, is a 2003 recipient of the American Statistical Association Section on Statistics and the Environment's Distinguished Achievement Award. His textbook, Statistical Methods in Water Resources, coauthored by Robert Hirsch, is a standard reference in the water resources community. Dr. Helsel currently does research on behalf of the United States Geological Survey in Denver, Colorado.
- Author(s)Dennis R. Helsel,USGS
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/11/2004
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleStatistics in Practice
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Out-of-print date28/02/2012
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight508 g
- Width161 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.