Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.80Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis much-needed book addresses the concepts, models, experiments and applications of magns and spin wave in magnetic devices. It fills the gap in the current literature by providing the theoretical and techlogical framework needed to develop invative magnetic devices, such as recording devices and sensors. Starting with a historical review of developments in the magn concept, and including original experimental results, the author presents methods of magn excitation, and several basic models to describe magn gas. He includes experiments on Bose-Einstein condensation of n-equilibrium magns, as well as various applications of a magn approach.
- Author BiographyDr. Vladimir L Safonov, a world level expert on magnetic dynamics, is Chief Scientist at Mag & Bio Dynamics. He graduated from famous Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology and obtained his Ph.D. and D.Sc. degrees from the Russian Research Center Kurchatov Institute . He has collaborated with research groups in Russia, Ukraine, Germany, Japan and U.S.A. Dr. Safonov has authored over 110 scientific publications and patents and has received many awards, including the Kurchatov Prize. He is a Senior member of IEEE and a member of the American Physical Society.
- Author(s)Vladimir L. Safonov
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication14/11/2012
- Place of PublicationWeinheim
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width177 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.