All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
About this product
- DescriptionNoninvasive Cerebrovascular Diagsis is the newest definitive text on the current techniques used in assessing vascular disorders. Readers will receive authoritative information and will be guided through the establishment and accreditation of a vascular laboratory and introduced to the physics of diagstic testing. Chapters, written by selected experts, comprehensively explain the use of ultrasound in diagsing cerebrovascular, revascular, visceral ischemia and peripheral arterial disease as well as veus disorders and deep abdominal vascular conditions. Noninvasive Vascular Diagsis contains over 300 illustrations, many of them in colour. Due to the special sections which give clinical correlations, this book will be invaluable to physicians who treat vascular disorders, surgeons, cardiologists, vascular radiologists and the vascular laboratory staff.
- Author BiographyJohn J. Bergan MD is founder of The Vein Institute in La Jolla and is a staff surgeon at Scripps Memorial Hospital, La Jolla, California, USA. Ali F. AbuRahma, M.D. is Professor of Surgery at the Robert C Byrd Health Sciences Center of West Virginia University, Charleston, West Virginia, USA. Dr Bergan is a world-renowned vascular surgeon who has already authored or edited thirty textbooks, nine of which are on venous disorders, including, for Springer, Chronic Venous Insufficiency: Diagnosis and Treatment with Jeffrey Ballad (1-85233-172-0) and Atlas of Endoscopic Perforator Vein Surgery with Peter Gloviczki (3-540-76171-3). Dr Bergan and Dr AbuRahma have collaborated previously and were the editors of the Springer title Noninvasive Vascular Diagnosis (1-85233-128-3), which was published in November 1999.
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note88 black & white illustrations, 69 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight485 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byAli AbuRahma,John Bergan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.