All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
About this product
- DescriptionNonlinear Modeling and Applications in Engineering focuses on nlinear phemena that are common in the engineering field. The nlinear approaches described in this book provide a sound theoretical base and practical tools to design and analyze engineering systems with high efficiency and accuracy and with less energy and downtime. Presented here are nlinear approaches in areas such as dynamic systems, optimal control and, approaches in nlinear dynamics and acoustics. Coverage encompasses a wide range of applications and fields including mathematical modeling and nlinear behavior as applied to microresonators, natechlogies, nlinear behavior in soil erosion, nlinear population dynamics, and optimization in reducing vibration and ise as well as vibration in triple-walled carbon natubes.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/12/2011
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note165 black & white illustrations, 113 colour illustrations, 11 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1009 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byLiming Dai,Reza N. Jazar
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.