All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe fourth of a five-volume exposition of the main principles of nlinear functional analysis and its applications to the natural sciences, ecomics, and numerical analysis. The presentation is self-contained and accessible to the n-specialist, and topics covered include applications to mechanics, elasticity, plasticity, hydrodynamics, thermodynamics, statistical physics, and special and general relativity including cosmology. The book contains a detailed physical motivation of the relevant basic equations and a discussion of particular problems which have played a significant role in the development of physics and through which important mathematical and physical insight may be gained. It combines classical and modern ideas to build a bridge between the language and thoughts of physicists and mathematicians. Many exercises and a comprehensive bibliography complement the text.
- Author(s)E. Zeidler
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/11/2013
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1508 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine51 mm
- Translated byJ. Quandt
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1988
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.94
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.