All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.97Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionThe fourth of a five-volume exposition of the main principles of nlinear functional analysis and its applications to the natural sciences, ecomics, and numerical analysis. The presentation is self-contained and accessible to the n-specialist, and topics covered include applications to mechanics, elasticity, plasticity, hydrodynamics, thermodynamics, statistical physics, and special and general relativity including cosmology. The book contains a detailed physical motivation of the relevant basic equations and a discussion of particular problems which have played a significant role in the development of physics and through which important mathematical and physical insight may be gained. It combines classical and modern ideas to build a bridge between the language and thoughts of physicists and mathematicians. Many exercises and a comprehensive bibliography complement the text.
- Author(s)E. Zeidler
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/11/2013
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1508 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine51 mm
- Translated byJ. Quandt
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1988
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.