About this product
- DescriptionNonna Mia is a special person with special needs. Others may think her to be disabled, but t her granddaughter, who thinks she is very special! Nonna Mia can do things that most wouldn't dare! Being in a wheelchair is something that is t even ticed!
- Author(s)Joanne Orlando Lizza
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication13/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight59 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.