CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionHere is a valuable text and research tool for scientists and engineers who use or work with theory and computation associated with practical problems relating to Markov chains and queuing networks, ecomic analysis, or mathematical programming. Originally published in 1979, this new edition adds material that updates the subject relative to developments from 1979 to 1993. Theory and applications of nnegative matrices are blended here, and extensive references are included in each area. You will be led from the theory of positive operators via the Perron-Frobenius theory of nnegative matrices and the theory of inverse positivity, to the widely used topic of M-matrices.
- Author(s)Abraham Berman,Robert J. Plemmons
- PublisherSociety for Industrial & Applied Mathematics,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1987
- Series TitleClassics in Applied Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 9
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSociety for Industrial & Applied Mathematics,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight501 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.