Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive book provides the first unified framework for stability and dissipativity analysis and control design for nnegative and compartmental dynamical systems, which play a key role in a wide range of fields, including engineering, thermal sciences, biology, ecology, ecomics, genetics, chemistry, medicine, and sociology. Using the highest standards of exposition and rigor, the authors explain these systems and advance the state of the art in their analysis and active control design. Nonnegative and Compartmental Dynamical Systems presents the most complete treatment available of system solution properties, Lyapuv stability analysis, dissipativity theory, and optimal and adaptive control for these systems, addressing continuous-time, discrete-time, and hybrid nnegative system theory. This book is an indispensable resource for applied mathematicians, dynamical systems theorists, control theorists, and engineers, as well as for researchers and graduate students who want to understand the behavior of nnegative and compartmental dynamical systems that arise in areas such as biomedicine, demographics, epidemiology, pharmacology, telecommunications, transportation, thermodynamics, networks, heat transfer, and power systems.
- Author BiographyWassim M. Haddad is professor in the School of Aerospace Engineering at Georgia Institute of Technology. VijaySekhar Chellaboina holds a PhD in aerospace engineering from Georgia Tech and works for Tata Consultancy Services in Hyderabad, India. Haddad and Chellaboina have coauthored six books, including Nonlinear Dynamical Systems and Control (Princeton). Qing Hui is assistant professor in the Department of Mechanical Engineering at Texas Tech University.
- Author(s)Qing Hui,VijaySekhar Chellaboina,Wassim M. Haddad
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication04/01/2010
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note88 line illus. 4 tables.
- Weight1428 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine38 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.