Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionA vel presentation of rank and permutation tests, with accessible guidance to applications in R Nonparametric testing problems are frequently encountered in many scientific disciplines, such as engineering, medicine and the social sciences. This book summarizes traditional rank techniques and more recent developments in permutation testing as robust tools for dealing with complex data with low sample size. Key Features: * Examines the most widely used methodologies of nparametric testing. * Includes extensive software codes in R featuring worked examples, and uses real case studies from both experimental and observational studies. * Presents and discusses solutions to the most important and frequently encountered real problems in different fields. Features a supporting website (www.wiley.com/go/hypothesis-testing) containing all of the data sets examined in the book along with ready to use R software codes. Nonparametric Hypothesis Testing combines an up to date overview with useful practical guidance to applications in R, and will be a valuable resource for practitioners and researchers working in a wide range of scientific fields including engineering, biostatistics, psychology and medicine.
- Author BiographyStefano Bonnini, Assistant Professor of Statistics, Faculty of Economics, Department of Economics, University of Ferrara, Italy. Livio Corain, Assistant Professor of Statistics, Faculty of Engineering, Department of Management and Engineering, University of Padova, Italy. Marco Marozzi, Associate Professor of Statistics, Faculty of Economics, Department of Economics and Statistics, University of Calabria, Italy. Luigi Salmaso, Full Professor of Statistics, Faculty of Engineering, University of Padova, Italy.
- Author(s)Livio Corain,Luigi Salmosa,Marco Marozzi,Stefano Bonnini
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication22/08/2014
- Series TitleWiley Series in Probability and Statistics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight472 g
- Width159 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.