Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.13Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionTips and techniques to help your nprofit thrive More so w than in years past, a significant number of nprofit organizations have experienced a major decrease in funding and contributions. Nonprofit Kit for Dummies, 4th Edition caters to these organizations and shows you how your nprofit can thrive and survive even in the most unpredictable and uncertain ecomic climate. This new edition of Nonprofit Kit For Dummies offers tips and information on everything you need to navigate the process of setting up and effectively running a nprofit organization, including: hybrid corporations; employee performance reviews; IRS regulations; social media; nprofit marketing and fundraising; building cash reserves and risk capital; online research and fundraising; and much more. * Covers raising money, applying for grants, and developing the perfect mission statement * Details on how state laws vary, how to conduct program evaluations; and how to conform to accounting standards * CD includes forms, worksheets, templates, and more plus stronger, more specific examples of organization plans and resources to guide organizational financial systems and procedures Whether you're thinking about starting your own nprofit or are already working in the sector, Nonprofit Kit For Dummies is a valuable source for getting the latest information and practical advice on running a prosperous nprofit organization. Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are t included as part of the e-book file, but are available for download after purchase.
- Author BiographyStan Hutton is a senior program officer for the Clarence E. Heller Foundation. Frances N. Phillips teaches grant writing at San Francisco State University and serves on several nonprofit boards.
- Author(s)Frances N. Phillips,Stan Hutton
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication13/12/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Out-of-print date05/01/2017
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight604 g
- Width189 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.