Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $60.93Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $30.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom a leader in nprofit marketing, a hands-on guide to the best practices in doing marketing for your organization. In today's challenging ecomic climate, every nprofit organization needs an organization-wide commitment to a comprehensive marketing strategy that increases awareness and support. Nonprofit Marketing Best Practices teaches proven marketing techniques that can help your nprofit stand out among the growing number of organization competing for funding, programs, and volunteers. Introducing services marketing as the foundation for nprofit marketing planning, this essential handbook addresses vital issues including: How to market intangibles Defining services and service products The unique characteristics of service products The marketing-related needs and wants of nprofits Best practices marketing strategies and tactics Marketing successes, marketing failures, and company demographics Nonprofit leader John Burnett shares everything he's learned during more than three decades managing and consulting nprofits of every shape and size. Steering clear of business school jargon, Nonprofit Marketing Best Practices provides the advice and tools you need to understand the challenging environment of nprofit marketing and the most effective ways to achieve maximum marketing success for your organization. Filled with winning marketing concepts, Nonprofit Marketing Best Practices follows an accessible format that actually instructs readers on how to put strategies into effect for their organization. Written for every nprofit organization, large or small, this must-have book equips you with the best practices in nprofit marketing-what to do, what t to do, and how to do it better.
- Author BiographyJohn J. Burnett (Denver, CO) is a Professor of Marketing and Director of the DU Marketing Roundtable at the Daniels College of Business at the University of Denver. During his 37-year career as a university professor, and tenure at six universities, he has worked with such nonprofit organizations as The Boys Club of America, The American Red Cross, Lubbock General Hospital, the National Parks Service, the Denver Zoo, and Easter Seals. Burnett has authored/co-authored 16 books, including the number one textbook in advertising. He is one of a handful of authors who have conducted primary research on the disabled consumer. The impetus for this book is the one-half-day workshop he developed 15 years ago and has presented numerous times to nonprofit marketers, entitled Marketing for Nonprofits: A Strategic Approach.
- Author(s)John J. Burnett
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication17/04/2007
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight664 g
- Width167 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.