Nonsmooth Variational Problems and Their Inequalities: Comparison Principles and Applications by Carl Siegfried, Dumitru Motreanu, Vy K. Le (Paperback, 2010)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
About this product
- DescriptionThis mograph focuses primarily on nsmooth variational problems that arise from boundary value problems with nsmooth data and/or nsmooth constraints, such as multivalued elliptic problems, variational inequalities, hemivariational inequalities, and their corresponding evolution problems. It provides a systematic and unified exposition of comparison principles based on a suitably extended sub-supersolution method.
- Author(s)Carl Siegfried,Dumitru Motreanu,Vy K. Le
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- Series TitleSpringer Monographs in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note30 black & white illustrations, 30 black & white tables, biography
- Weight623 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.