Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionIn the early 1960s, by using techniques from the model theory of first-order logic, Robinson gave a rigorous formulation and extension of Leibniz' infinitesimal calculus. Since then, the methodology has found applications in a wide spectrum of areas in mathematics, with particular success in the probability theory and functional analysis. In the latter, fruitful results were produced with Luxemburg's invention of the nstandard hull construction. However, there is still publication of a coherent and self-contained treatment of functional analysis using methods from nstandard analysis. This publication aims to fill this gap.
- Author(s)Siu-Ah Ng
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication20/04/2010
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.