All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCan't stop, won't stop, never stop-solving! These captivating crosswords, constructed by two of the biggest names in the business, will leave puzzle fans begging for more. Featuring witty themes and clever clues based on puns, homophones, quips, anagrams, and more, Nonstop Crosswords provides hours of mind-twisting fun.
- Author BiographyCox and Rathvon are bona fide puzzle royalty who write the acrostic that appears every other Sunday in the New York Times. They write regular crosswords for the Boston Globe and cryptics for a Canadian publication, as well.
- Author(s)Emily Cox,Musician
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- FormatSpiral bound
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date14/07/2014
- Weight281 g
- Width215 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.