All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on n-traditional students in higher education institutions, this new book from rewned scholar John Levin examines the extent to which community college students receive justice both within their institution and as an outcome of their education.
- Author BiographyJohn S. Levin is the Bank of America Professor of Educational Leadership and the Director and Principal Investigator, California Community College Collaborative at the University of California, Riverside, USA.
- Author(s)J. Levin
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/12/2011
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight417 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.