All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe photo book Noonday can be regarded as a sequel to Annelies Aetrba's Shades of Time, published almost twenty years ago by Lars Muller Publishers. The photographs show intimate moments in the life of the artist's family, everyday situations and seemingly insignificant moments captured on film. They confront the viewer with the human urge to remember and inability to forget as they evoke in his mind's eye similar images and memories from his own past. While Shades of Time focused on Aetrba's own children, Noonday shows photographs of her grandchildren. The images display the children sleeping, in the forest or other places and thus preserve graceful moments of life. With a subjective and yet documentary gaze, Aetrba halts the passing of time, oscillating between closeness and distance, relishing the moment recorded while cognizant of its ineluctable transience.
- Author BiographyANNELIES AeTRBA, born 1947 in Zug, is on of the most renowned Swiss photographers. Her work is discussed and shown worldwide.
- Author(s)Annelies Aetrba
- PublisherLars Muller Publishers
- Date of Publication25/10/2013
- Place of PublicationBaden
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintLars Muller Publishers
- Content Note300
- Weight1089 g
- Width173 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.