All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJake Hines and his team are plunged into the controversial world of cutting edge science when a biochemist is found dead at his desk. Rutherford's Property Crimes division is on a hot streak. Having recently attracted a string of New Science businesses, the town has had fourteen office break-ins in just five days, though thing seems to have been taken. A series of threatening tes are left by an environmental group, and curiosity soon turns to alarm when a lead scientist is found dead at his desk at one of the invasion sites. As the small start-ups that received the messages are damaged and frightened by sneak attacks, Jake and his team must embark on a steep learning. But is the professor's death really to do with his pioneering scientific work, or is there more to it than meets the eye?
- Author BiographyElizabeth Gunn is the author of the best-selling Jake Hines series of police procedurals set in Minnesota, where she grew up, and the Sarah Burke series set in Arizona, where she now lives. A long-time innkeeper with a taste for adventure, Elizabeth has lived 'everywhere' and been a private pilot and a diver, as well as a writer. She now lives in Tucson, Arizona and climbs mountains for fun.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Gunn
- PublisherSevern House Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication22/12/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleA Jake Hines Mystery
- Series Part/Volume Number10
- Place of PublicationSutton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSevern House Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight495 g
- Width141 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition StatementLarge type edition
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.13
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $12.14Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.53
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $30.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.