All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionNoordsy s Food Animal Surgery, Fifth Edition is a fully updated new edition of the classic field manual on surgical techniques in cattle, goats, sheep, and pigs. Designed for easy, fast access in the field, information is presented using a concise outline style with information boxes, tables, drawings, and photographs to highlight and illustrate key points Noordsy s Food Animal Surgery is an ideal reference for veterinary students and clinicians seeing food animal patients. Beginning with chapters on general surgical considerations, restraint, and anesthesia, the book s main focus is on step-by-step procedures for specific surgical techniques. The Fifth Edition has been thoroughly updated throughout to provide a current resource, with additional information on welfare, pain management, and anesthesia. Noordsy s Food Animal Surgery is an essential purchase for practitioners and students wanting to develop or refresh their surgical skills.
- Author BiographyN. Kent Ames, DVM, MS, is a food animal clinician at Michigan State University in East Lansing, Michigan, USA.
- Author(s)N. Kent Ames
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2014
- SubjectVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight994 g
- Width155 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.