All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShipping is booming in the North Sea, torious for its unpredictable weather conditions and dangerous seaways. An increasing number of vessels and above all larger ships carrying cargo that can pollute the environment operate in the North Sea, which is one of the busiest sea areas.
- Author BiographyPeter Andryszak closely accompanied as outsider the development of the emergency towing vessel all the way from the planning stage to construction and commissioning in order to provide an insider perspective of a ship that is unique worldwide.
- Author(s)Peter Andryszak
- PublisherKoehlers Verlagsgsellschaft
- Date of Publication31/03/2011
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHamburg
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintKoehlers Verlagsgsellschaft
- Content Notewith a lot of multicoloured photos
- Weight953 g
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.