Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the most thorough treatment of rmal forms currently existing in book form. There is a substantial gap between elementary treatments in textbooks and advanced research papers on rmal forms. This book develops all the necessary theory 'from scratch' in just the form that is needed for the application to rmal forms, with as little unnecessary termilogy as possible.
- Author(s)James Murdock
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/2010
- Series TitleSpringer Monographs in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations
- Weight719 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2003
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.