All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Kelly Cutrone's first book, If You Have to Cry, Go Outside , was first published, young people flocked to this new voice. It quickly became a New York Times bestseller, and fashion publicist Kelly Cutrone became more than a personality, she became a beloved guru, mentor, and fairy godmother. I kw you don't feel rmal, so why are you trying to act it and prove to everyone you are? Cutrone says. So much of what we say or don't say, and what we do or don't do, is dictated by what others have told us, or what people may think of us. This is t how we should be living - by measuring ourselves against the mundane. An invitation to rethink who you are, what you value, and what you want from life, Normal Gets You Nowhere goes beyond how to reinvent yourself and create your own brand, and begins to investigate what it means to live in this world as a tuned in, caring individual with a passion for making a difference.
- Author BiographyKelly Cutrone is the CEO and founder of People's Revolution, the New York Times bestselling author of If You Have to Cry, Go Outside, a television personality, and mother to nine-year-old Ava.
- Author(s)Bryan Meredith,Kelly Cutrone
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication05/04/2012
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight145 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.