Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionWhen inveterate practical jokester and world class chef Charlie Dunston discovers a large and exquisite diamond in a most unexpected place, this sets off a series of comic episodes which finds Charlie and his four-legged companion, the intrepid canine Ruffolio, along with various friends and relations, running half-way across the country with mob-hired assassins in hot pursuit. In this farcical thriller, velist Greg Nyquist set out to write the funniest vel of the age. I wrote Normal Madness, insists its author, largely to make war against the muscles of the diaphragm (and any and all other muscles that might be implicated in the physical act of laughter). The result is a book rich in wildly imaginative comic incidents, hilarious and unforgettable, embedded in the fabric of a fast paced plot.
- Author BiographyGreg Nyquist is a freelance writer living on the north coast of California. He has written and published articles on philosophy, literature and economics, and is author of Ayn Rand Contra Human Nature, a leading critique of Rand's philosophy of Objectivism. He also writes a weekly photography blog at northcoastphotographer.net. Normal Madness is Mr. Nyquist's first novel.
- Author(s)Greg S Nyquist
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication20/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.