Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $27.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is 'rmal? That's the question an eager young scientist, narrating her very first book, hopes to answer. Unfortunately, her exceedingly 'rmal' subject - an orangutan named Norman - turns out to be exceptionally strange. He speaks English, sleeps in a bed, loves his stuffed toy, goes bananas over pizza and even deep-sea dives! What's a rmal' scientist to do? A humorous look at the wackiness that makes us all special - and a gentle reminder that 'rmal' can't ever be defined.
- Author BiographyTara Lazar lives in Basking Ridge, New Jersey with her husband, two daughters and 2749 stuffed animals. Tara founded Picture Book Idea Month (PiBoldMo), an annual online writing event held on her award-winning blog at taralazar.com. Illustrator S.britt (AKA Stephan Britt) lives in Portland, Oregon. He first developed his zeal for drawing in childhood and soon decided there was nothing that would make him happier than illustrating children's books.
- Author(s)Tara Lazar
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication31/03/2016
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width276 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Stephan Britt
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.