All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $12.81Free postage
- AU $14.01Free postage
- AU $14.24Free postage
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionNorman Rockwell is often associated with the series of witty covers he executed for The Saturday Evening Post. But, in fact, he had a much wider impact as an artist and illustrator: story illustrations for the Ladies' Home Journal, covers for popular magazines such as Boy's Life, Literary Digest, and Life; journalistic interpretations of social themes and portraits of political figures for Look magazine; and advertisements for corporate giants like AT&T and Kellogg cereal. The 30 images presented here highlight Norman Rockwell's entire artistic vision, capturing the spirit of America's most beloved pictorial storyteller.
- PublisherAbbeville Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication26/04/1996
- Series TitleGift Line
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAbbeville Press Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight171 g
- Width165 mm
- Height119 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.