All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTelling tales lands Norman in tons of trouble in this funny adventure that's perfect for children learning to read. Norman the Knight has told so many silly stories that his family are all fed up. What will happen when a real, scaly, smoky, fire-breathing dragon comes kcking on the door of Creaky Castle? The Reading Ladder series helps children to enjoy learning to read. It features well-loved authors, classic characters and favourite topics, so that children will find something to excite and engage them in every title they pick up. It's the first step towards a lasting love of reading. Level 2 Reading Ladder titles are perfect for readers who are growing in confidence and are beginning to enjoy longer stories. It features: clear type; up to 8 lines per page; bright, appealing pictures for added interest; a variety of sentence structures; a wider range of vocabulary; and, strong themes and characters to discuss. All Reading Ladder titles are developed with a leading literacy consultant, making them perfect for use in schools and for parents keen to support their children's reading. Book band: Turquoise
- Author BiographySmriti Prasadam-Halls has been a children's writer and editor for more than ten years and has written several children's books for the very young, including Jingle Jangle Jungle, illustrated by Axel Scheffler, Hello, Bugs! and Monkey Business. Ian Smith spent much of his childhood drawing on walls, reading about knights and defending the sandpit from terrible dragons, (who just happened to look a lot like his sisters). When he got a bit older he moved to Bristol to study for a BA in Illustration at the University of the West of England. Before he knew it he'd turned into an illustrator (and not a knight after all). Series consultant Nikki Gamble is the director of Just Imagine, a specialist resource and training centre for Primary English. She is Associate Consultant at the University of London, Institute of Education.
- Author(s)Smriti Prasadam-Halls
- PublisherEgmont UK Ltd
- Date of Publication07/04/2016
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleReading Ladder Level 2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEgmont UK
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight115 g
- Width145 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Ian Smith
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.